• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit jumps?

cm85

Warren Scout
I'm just pondering new toys for Pudding! I've heard of bunny show jumping, does anyone know of anywhere that sells jumps (except Dee Millen, really pricey and look quite big!)? I think he'd love some, he really enjoys jumping on and off things :) I don't want to use a harness or take him to shows, we'd just have them as part of his tunnel and assorted toys set up.
I think I might have to have a go at making some :shock:

I tried to make some but they clearly weren't big enough because Finx threw them in the air instead :lol:

She enjoyed it though!

Mischief and Tinker's Mum does jumping with one of her buns, lovely Hector. Drop her a PM.

:wave:

If you join the RJUK official group on facebook there's someone on there that's started making them but I think they might be the same price if not a bit more than the dee millen jumps. If your rabbit isn't already trained I advise you start off with some makeshift jumps (garden canes and something to balance them on), before spending money on jumps :)

Thanks guys, I'll look in to your suggestions! I ordered a cheap kiddies hula hoop on Ebay to see if he'd enjoy jumping through something so we'll see when that arrives!

Back