• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The nortiest bunny around ..........

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
My Beryl the Peril ....... flippin eck shes a b:censored: :censored: :censored: er :lol:

014_zps32332663.jpg

017_zpsecb3e3f7.jpg

018_zps4d747109.jpg

019_zpsa3b177dd.jpg

No way, she's too cute to be naughty! There again the cute ones obviously think they can get away with it:D

Yep, they look at you with their cute faces and get away with anything!!,

I'm sure that Beryl is innocent! She looks innocent to me.:p :love::love::love:
I thought that BARC bunnies were supposed to be naughty (and extremely adorable) but it is a well known fact that Beryl did not come from BARC; then again, I suppose her current environment (people and bunnies around her) must have had some influence on her! ;):lol:

Beryl? Naughty? NEVER....she is far too beautiful to be naughty :love:

What is the accusation held against her? I think we should leave it to the RU jury to decide if she is naughty or just pretty...;)

I'm sure that Beryl is innocent! She looks innocent to me.:p :love::love::love:
I thought that BARC bunnies were supposed to be naughty (and extremely adorable) but it is a well known fact that Beryl did not come from BARC; then again, I suppose her current environment (people and bunnies around her) must have had some influence on her! ;):lol:

She is nortier than barc buns ... :shock:

Back