• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else's rabbit twirl around #25 now between my legs!

cpayne

Warren Veteran
[video]http://s1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj579/Doughnutpic/?action=view&current=video-2013-02-12-18-24-40_zps542fa606.mp4[/video]

Doughnut is always twirling in excitment. Just wondered if lots of rabbits do this while waiting for their food!

Last edited:
[video]http://s1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj579/Doughnutpic/?action=view&current=video-2013-02-12-18-24-40_zps542fa606.mp4[/video]

Doughnut is always twirling in excitment. Just wondered if lots of rabbits do this while waiting for their food!

:lol: yes Pippin does this too :love: She also wags her tail when she's excited.

Aww how cute :D

Pebbles like to twirl and run around my feet when it is feeding time. I have to be really careful so not to step on him accidentally since he gets all under my feet!

Awwwww... sooooooo cute!!!,!!

Nope, none of mine do.. they are a bit boring and just sit with that look on their faces

Yes she's always under my feet and when I go to the door which leads to the kitchen I get a little twirl!

It makes me laugh, I often wonder why they do it and how they know how to beg. My friends all think I'm mean that I don't give Doughnut anything when she beg sometimes but it's so frequent she would be enormous. I still think it's cute though!

Yes Matilda and grayson do this SOOO much lol, they spin around each other and my feet, as soon s i lift my blind before i get out of bed they no its noms time soon so get excitd and spin around the room ha!

Let's upload all our twirling videos!

Doughnut always goes clockwise, don't think she's every gone the other way.

Nope. They do circle us and each other sometimes though, which I've read is their version of a love dance :lol:

Doughnut likes circling me too. It's normally when I get up to go to the kitchen though so I think she loves me because I may get her something.

yep, mine get sooo excited! sometimes buttons even starts humping nibbles cos shes so excited :shock::shock::shock:

Bentley twirls and circles around when it's food time. Minnie does too, inbetween dodging Bentley's massive feet (he's a conti).

Mischa and Mini used to do that in unison so it was like a Ying Yan symbol going round and round. Wish I'd got a video of it :cry:

Aww...Doughnut :love: How precious is that! :D

Fiver will do mad spins if he thinks there's a treat coming...like a small spoonful of plain canned pumpkin. And then while he eats it his rear end skin will begin to twitch.
Then again, while he's out for exercise he often spins wildly or popcorn binkies about. He's just a nutty wee bun with a lot of energy.
Pip does the tail wagging thing. I'm not sure if that's a happy sign or a warning that I'm about to get nipped. :(
Mimzy spins but that's only because of his residual head tilt, he tries to move forward but everything he does becomes a circle.

I had a ragdoll cat who used to do a barrel roll at the door when she wanted to be let in or out. She'd even do it on command. :)

That's so sweet, but so... stately!!

Ludo is a maniac, he doesn't twirl he goes mad. I'll see if I can get my Mum to record him tomorrow when I'm feeding him. He usually tries boxing the eggcup out of my hand whilst I'm measuring the food out and actually shakes with excitement when I put it in the bowl...

That's so sweet, but so... stately!!

Ludo is a maniac, he doesn't twirl he goes mad. I'll see if I can get my Mum to record him tomorrow when I'm feeding him. He usually tries boxing the eggcup out of my hand whilst I'm measuring the food out and actually shakes with excitement when I put it in the bowl...

She has sometimes done 7 in a row, think she got dizzy after that.

Yes try recording the shaking, that sounds cute.

Back