• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues in Surrey/Hampshire

Alicia

Mama Doe
Are there any rescues in Surrey or Hampshire who would like some help next week? I live in Haslemere, about 20 minutes from Guildford. I can travel up to 30 minutes, sorry I can't any further its just because of petrol :)

Perhaps The Duchess, who runs The Rabbit Crossing?

They are just of M3 J3.

Thank you for thinking of me Gray, but I don't have volunteers at all as that would be too complicated for the busy lifestyle I have with my job and being on and off site so often. Unfortunately having folks wanting to come over means I would have to make firm arrangements for times to come, which I'm always unable to do as I quite often have to nip off at short notice.

I hope you find someone who can use your kind offer Alicia.

Thank you for thinking of me Gray, but I don't have volunteers at all as that would be too complicated for the busy lifestyle I have with my job and being on and off site so often. Unfortunately having folks wanting to come over means I would have to make firm arrangements for times to come, which I'm always unable to do as I quite often have to nip off at short notice.

I hope you find someone who can use your kind offer Alicia.

Will remember that in future.

I always think of you as you have helped me and mine out so much in the past :)

Back