• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Sunday volunteers at Rabbit Residence!

catxx

Mama Doe
Do you have an odd spare Sunday to hand? Live in driving distance of Rabbit Residence just outside of Royston? Like a bit of physical labour?

We need you!

We currently have a regular team of around 4-5 people on Sundays which is fab but its just not enough to get round all the 100 or so rabbits and give them the daily care they really need.

Volunteers are needed every day of the week, but Sundays are my day and we always need extra pairs of hands!

Even if its just for a few hours to help do everyone's water bottles, or sweep some runs, pave some runs (so needed!), or do whole clean outs (which is what I get down and dirty doing).

Responsible bunny-friendly kids (but not very little ones, ideally over 10 years old) are welcome as long as they're accompanied by an adult, we can always find smaller jobs for them (such as filling up water bottles or giving rabbits readigrass, helping with breakfasts or dinners, or providing nose rubs to baby rabbits).

Anyone?!

I'm an all-dayer and there from 10.30am until dinners are done in the evening.

If anyone is interested and hasn't been to the rescue before PM me your email address and I can send over details.

I would if I lived closer :( I could perhaps commit to one Tuesday or Sunday a month? Not sure if that's any use. Could do all day on those days.

Back