• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of your Rex Bunnies

el1983

Mama Doe
Some of you may have seen my other posts about getting my Rex boy on the 24th Feb, its driving me mad waiting!!!! So can i see some piccies of your Rex bunnies please it would ease the waiting for me :D Also any info on the Rex Bunny that i should know would be great :thumb:

Thank you
Lisa :love:

sorry if these come out huge but here is my fern :love:

IMG_2523_zps4c4fcfcf.jpg

IMG_2257_zpsc2f5f72b.jpg

i was told at the rescue when i adopted her that rex rabbits are very intelligent and she would need constant stimulation, and she had chewed through the catflap at the rescue :lol: i have never actually had any problems with her being destructive, i vary their toys etc and she seems just fine! shes definitely the smart one of the pair though and definitely a bossy madam :)

Aw she is a beaut!!!! I've never even seen Rex's before going to see my little boy, their fur is soooo soft.

Bailey my handsome mini rex :) He is a prine and is very particular, things need to be 'just so' :)

WP_000646_zps73adf69f.jpg

WP_000645_zpsabed0700.jpg

581583_468061286567618_1796805417_n.jpg

405315_458900194150394_1034331378_n.jpg

When I was in the middle of bonding Bailey and Angel :love:

430290_457527637620983_1026303185_n.jpg

His first ever flop!!!

Sorry for the many pictures, I just love my boy.!!

Awww he is so sweet, loving the mini rex!!!! Im in love with mine cant wait to bring him home he is beautiful. More pics more pics!!! :love:

This is Prancer, my Dwarf Rex. So soft! And quite intelligent. He's recently began thinking of a business model for his "Pillow Fluffing/Flattening Service". :lol:
I threw my big body pillow on the floor a few weeks ago and he is having a blast fluffing it up and then flattening it down!

542075048_1917616404_0_zpsa397f1b5.jpeg

He's also quite good at telling time. 8:05 PM is dinner and then 20 minutes later he gets his meds. If I forget, I feel his paws gently tapping my leg.

NOM NOM NOM! :lol: What a lovely colour! I suppose it depends on the bun, but my Rex had SO MANY toys, rotated regularly, and they still weren't enough for her! She got into everything :lol:

He's recently began thinking of a business model for his "Pillow Fluffing/Flattening Service". :lol:
I threw my big body pillow on the floor a few weeks ago and he is having a blast fluffing it up and then flattening it down!

542075048_1917616404_0_zpsa397f1b5.jpeg

Brilliant, can I borrow him? I have a job or two needing done! :lol: What a lovely guy, you don't see many spotty Rexes :love:

bob_the_rabbit_by_usagi_zakura-d4q0e5e.jpg

This is Bob. Bob is a destructive little boy. I used to have a plastic snack ball for my eldest rabbit which she'd had since she was just a baby (she's now 8) and when I gave him one it was broken within one day.:roll:
all_of_the_bunnies__by_usagi_zakura-d5m3duy.jpg

The whole gang. Featuring Bob, his brother Kaze and Zakura (mixbreed).
Nursing_Bunnies_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

And here they are as babies, getting a snack with their mom and siblings. :love:
Three_bunnies_sharing_a_leaf_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

I don't know if these are Bob and Kaze or not but the white one is Yukimaru.
Naptime_3_weeks_old_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

The_Bunny_Bros_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

The boys, Bob, Kaze and Sora (who sadly died last year:cry:)
The_sable_twins_8_days_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Kaze and Sora as babies.

Oh wow!!!! They are so beautiful!!!!!! I cant wait to get my boy, i think im in love with Rex's :love: id love a grey one and the black and white is stunning. So i need to get plenty of toys then :thumb: Bellas has a few but i think i need to get morr, just got her a treat ball that i fill up each morning with some of her daily food allowence, i give her it just before i leave for work.

Hi lovely! The big day is coming closer, not much longer to wait (I know it's sad, but I am actually quite excited for you! :lol:) I have two Rex bunnies: Stanleigh-Rose and Daisy-Belle...

This is the only pic on photo bucket I have of them, but will try and get better ones for you... ;)

StanleighandDaisy016_zps28d374b0.jpg

P.s. they are lovely girls, their eyes don't really look that evil.. :lol:

We have 2 rex does looking for homes but neither are very friendly and both have bitten :cry:
they may well settle once in their own home with a partner
both are beautiful

Sadie

Sadie.jpg

and Raindrop

Raindrop.jpg

Back