• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I give up.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
I was planning to try and bond Stevie and Daisy but never had time, however today it looks like they have done it themselves. Today Daisy is in Stevie's run, so I'm going to take down the partition and leave them to it. They are in the room next to our bedroom so if anything kicks off we will hear it.
Somehow, I suspect all will be fine.

Snuggle pics ASAP!!!

Not snuggling but no aggression, will take a day or two for snuggles if its going to happen, I think.
Saying that, both looked like they were asking to be groomed at various times but too interested in supper now.:lol:

It's obviously ' like mother, like daughter', they both like pure white boys.
Some may remember Katie with the haemorrhaged third eyelid, she bonded very quickly with Snowball, a BEW. Daisy is her daughter and seems delighted with Stevie, a REW!:lol:

Now why can't all bunnies bond themselves, that would make life so much easier :lol: I am attempting a trio tomorrow that I have been putting off for months, and by tomorrow I may just put it off again........

Good luck with the trio.
Stevie is a bit quiet but I think he is trying to track Daisy who is hyper excited and bouncing around. I chose her for Stevie as she's generally a gentle girl and has rather taken Treacle's place of meeting disabled people, she's a bit of a sweetheart, but looks a cheeky wee monkey tonight. Her mum was the same, a timid thing until she met Snowball.

All ok this morning. There were a few bouts of circling and holding onto each others bums but overall a quiet night. No tufts of hair lying around either.

Back