• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What does rabbit smell like?

natsusakura

Warren Veteran
Everyone always tells me I smell like rabbit :lol:
When I ask what it smells like they can't explain it.. anyone else said this to you?

Probably hay? Possibly sweat although I doubt that, I'm sure you shower! Do you use megazorb or any kind of litter that has a distinctive smell? Perhaps that, and that's why they can't explain it?

My bunnies don't have a smell of their own. They just smell of nothing :lol: My room, however, smells of hay. :)

Probably hay? Possibly sweat although I doubt that, I'm sure you shower! Do you use megazorb or any kind of litter that has a distinctive smell? Perhaps that, and that's why they can't explain it?

nah I use hay and I wash ;)
I ask if it's the hay they say no just can't put my finger on it, it smells of rabbit :lol:
I don't mind I just find it amusing :)

:? I don't know. I think my bunnies smell of hay, probably because they spend so much time sat in piles of it. :lol:

Perhaps somebunny has been peeing up your back without you realising. :shock::lol::lol:

My bunnies don't have a smell of their own. They just smell of nothing :lol: My room, however, smells of hay. :)

Each of my bunnies smell different to me, like the bit just behind their ears at the back of the neck.
I suppose it must be how babies smell to some people :)

I only really sniff Fiver (it's not creepy!) because he doesn't mind being picked up and mauled lmao. He never smells of anything! Even Xena doesn't really smell...she smells more hay-like. Maybe I'm so used to their smell that I can't smell anything. :lol:

If they're a bit messy then they have a bit of a smell to them, a slight whiff of wee and fur, but it might just be the hay they can smell. Although my hands stink whenever I've been digging through a bag of pellets, and all my clothes seem to smell like dirty bedding when I've cleaned the rabbit out, even though the clothes look clean :?

Back