• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Love is in the air....

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Sheldon is now booked in for his little operation next Monday...and Gromit is booked in for some Counselling sessions too...:lol:

IMG_0742_zps5a528978.jpg

IMG_0743_zps9ad1f706.jpg

Goodness me ... reminds me of when my friend's rabbit came into his hormones. Spenser was never that way inclined. I don't think there was mighty much there for the Plum Fairy to steal.

Grommit does look wide eyed! Your rabbit is BEAUTIFUL good luck with his op. My two went a week apart. Turned out that I had two boys (thought for a while it was one of each) they had begun to fight (well Frosty kept trying to hump Snowflake then chase him) The day after both had been done I put them back together (they had had visits daily, carefully supervised) they were grooming and cuddling in now time. No more humping and hardly any chasing. Wonder if they'd like a grommit.... hmm.

We gave Bobo a fluffy cushion in his time of need - he loved it...;) He still has it but it is just a cushion now and not a surrogate wife...:D

Aww my bridge bun Rio looked very much like your bunny a tri colour lop,though he had more white on his body.His fav "wife" was a towel,he humped it whenever he could.Once he was neutered he abandoned it.:lol:

Hmmmmmmm ... is Spenser realy unusual in not having gone through a humping phase?

Reminds us to send vibes next Monday. :wave:

Having been there for this romantic moment, I can tell you that Sheldon is "a very attentive and thorough lover!" (TBBT):lol:

Hmmmmmmm ... is Spenser realy unusual in not having gone through a humping phase?

Reminds us to send vibes next Monday. :wave:

charlie has never humped anything! before or after neuter- not even in dominance over honey! its always been honey trying to bonk him!

Back