• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm going on my hols and my bunny is ill!!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
I just can't believe my luck! I'm leaving Sunday for Las Vegas my first ever holiday abroad and the first time in 15 years leaving my bunnies.... My darling dizzy has been ill all weekend!
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/member.php?4070-bunny-mad-lisa

We have been to the vet today but can't figure out what is wrong! If he's no better tomorrow he's having an X-ray and teeth checked!

I'm just so worried that he won't be better and that I have to leave him. My vets are great and my botfriend is going to be looking after my bunnies but he doesn't usually look after them although I trust him completely I just am so worried!

I'm suffering such bad anxiety today and just want him to be well! I've had a terrible few years and this was my 40th birthday gift and chance to finally have some much needed fun... I just know it won't be the same if I'm worried about dizzy!

Sorry just needed to share and get it off my chest, I'm just praying tomorrow brings better news!

Oh no i'm so sorry :( our buns do pick their moments don't they?! :( i know how much you're looking forward to your holiday. I hope Dizzy makes a rapid recovery so you can enjoy yourself, it's such worry if they're ill :(
Sending mega vibes for him xxx

Oh no i'm so sorry :( our buns do pick their moments don't they?! :( i know how much you're looking forward to your holiday. I hope Dizzy makes a rapid recovery so you can enjoy yourself, it's such worry if they're ill :(
Sending mega vibes for him xxx

thank you! he is still the same so will be having his xray...just hope it finds something simple and nothing serious...i can't lose him!

Back