• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know you're an RU-er when...

supersonic

Mama Doe
You go outside to clean out your bun in the pouring rain and the thing to cheer you up is the colour of your rabbits poos :') :lol:

It's the first time I've noticed the different colour since I\ve started to change his diet :)

Wayhay.... !!,!

I saw lots of lovely golden poos, all mashed and wet from the rain... Yeuch!,!,

I get excited about golden poos but I also have an unhealthy obsession with hay :oops::lol:. Always have to have at least 2 full sized farm bales in stock AND at least half a dozen treat type eating hays such as Willow Warren, DFH, Oxbow, Orchard Grass etc. Just had 2 new ones turn up today from The Hay Experts :oops:.

Oooh I adore the smell of the welsh meadow hay from the hay experts.... I'd eat it myself...... or is that a step too far?....

Oooh I adore the smell of the welsh meadow hay from the hay experts.... I'd eat it myself...... or is that a step too far?....

Sounds perfectly normal to me :lol:. I always stick my head into a fresh bale/bag and have a good old sniff :oops::lol:.

Sounds perfectly normal to me :lol:. I always stick my head into a fresh bale/bag and have a good old sniff :oops::lol:.

I did this today at the garden centre. When I paid for it the woman said 'This bag has been opened, shall I get you another?' NO!!!!:lol:

I only get to see golden poos in the evening, the daytime ones have too many veg and herbs in and are a bit darker. Still large and crumbly though! :lol:

You know you're an RU-er when you swap a weekend in the lakes with your hubby for your 30th bday to buy your bunnies a wendy house to live in :love: He thinks im mad, everyone at work thinks im mad but i dont care i want them to be happy :thumb:

My buns had golden poop for the first time a few weeks ago and I was as excited as could be! I thought I won the lottery! I had gradually cut their pellets and greens and they started eating more hay. And drinking more water. Life is good!

And I just ordered a seed catalog so I can plant greens and veggies for them and me using their wonderful golden poop!

You know you're an RU-er when you swap a weekend in the lakes with your hubby for your 30th bday to buy your bunnies a wendy house to live in :love: He thinks im mad, everyone at work thinks im mad but i dont care i want them to be happy :thumb:

:love::love::love::love::paaah - id do that too...!

I'm also a poop fan!:lol::love:

You go outside to clean out your bun in the pouring rain and the thing to cheer you up is the colour of your rabbits poos :') :lol:

It's the first time I've noticed the different colour since I\ve started to change his diet :)

Agreed :lol: Also seeing them all eat their hay, its akin to seeing a child eat their greens :D

If I see my bunnies eating hay - I will creep away and not disturb them...and I'm always telling them that I want to see more golden poops please...

Hehe, this thread would seem crazy to non-bunny people! :lol:

Sonic likes a neck rub when he eats his hay when I'm there :)

I was also excited when it started snowing, because I know how much he loves to go mad in the snow... even though I nearly had to walk 10 miles home and there's a possibility I won't be able to make it to college tomorrow :p All about Sonic! :love:

Back