• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pictures of Emagen the Mini Pot Pig *pics added!*

Pictures of Emagen and the girls!

PICT0152_zps796a1915.jpg

PICT0151_zps8cebebe1.jpg

PICT0149_zps0410d6f7.jpg

PICT0148_zpsfe9ccb63.jpg

PICT0147_zpse6d638e4.jpg

PICT0146_zps9a373732.jpg

PICT0145_zpse557fc1c.jpg

PICT0144_zpsdc49a1b4.jpg

PICT0143_zps8d73982a.jpg

PICT0142_zps96e384da.jpg

PICT0141_zpsdded8552.jpg

PICT0140_zps04fe0f7f.jpg

PICT0139_zpsa3006a40.jpg

PICT0138_zpsa5af523d.jpg

PICT0131_zps66ab9403.jpg

[video]http://s1174.photobucket.com/albums/r613/courtneydayle/Mini%20Pot/?action=view&current=PICT0130_zps9fd9d24a.mp4[/video]

Hopefully they are just together for the pics, canny be safe keeping them together all the time.

Bunnies and piggy are super cute.

I would be very wary of putting them all together in such a small space. She could give them a really nasty bite or two and they have no-where to escape too :(

I would be very wary of putting them all together in such a small space. She could give them a really nasty bite or two and they have no-where to escape too :(

I agree, even tiny pigs have the tusks to kill a rabbit in seconds if they wanted to.
Hope you dont see these comments as being ganged up on courtneydale, your piggy is just new and you may not have realised this.

From what iv seen in previous posts, the rabbits aren't in a pen, the panels just section off parts of the room and from the pic in the 2nd post it looks like the pig is living outdoors so I imagine the 1st pics r just from some supervised indoor time, I don't think she would put a pig in a rabbit pen and leave it there!! Of course there's always risks with any animals mixing with rabbits, even other rabbits!

Gorgeous piggy I'm very jealous :lol: and as always gorgeous bunnies, not seen them for a while :D

They were together for like 3 minutes is all. I just wanted pictures, and to see how they'd react together. The dog is terrified of Emagen, Bandana is very curious and Polka isn't sure yet. And Emagen was trying to let the buns nurse on her, would lay down whenever they got close!

The buns are indoors in my room. The pig isn't outdoors yet, too cold. She's in the greenhouse at the moment. It's good, cause dad doesn't mind if she digs in there!

And I know I haven't posted here much lately, but I haven't gotten much time to do it much. Most of my free time is dedicated to cleaning the rabbits (or playing with them) and I've also got a gorgeous roll top desk I'm refinishing at the moment. I'll try to get back more soon.

Back