• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does this sound good?

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Was just browsing through this Facebook page (as u do :lol:) and this person delivers pet stuff in my area, was just wondering what u thought if these prices (hay and redigrass) and any ideas on the dimensions of the weights/sizes given?! I am a bit reluctant to order anything like a 'bale' in case it's huge and I have nowhere to put it :lol:

ETA... The picture doh :oops: :lol:

B7F5B9D9-E88D-4EC2-89BD-9D626CECF137-7791-000006BA92C4B7AA_zps5b490bbd.jpg

They are good prices, but I'd wonder about the quality because they seem a little too good.

Hmm I wondered that, I'm nervous about getting bales and things in case they have mites in or anything. When I asked at a horse shop near me if they do hay she said they can get it but its not really recommended for rabbits because of mites and things so its really put me off buying anything that's not pre-packaged in a shop! Not that that's any guarantee I suppose... I'm happy with my hay I'm just sick of constant trips to the range!!

Back