• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Run

CazandCo

Alpha Buck
Hello, just thought i'd share a picture of my new run, George was binkying and hopping all over... i think it was a good buy.

2013-02-09150413_zpsa3534bb8.jpg

Oh and sorry for the state of the garden, i am in no way at all green fingered! Plus the fence needs fixing also damn wind

Hello, just thought i'd share a picture of my new run, George was binkying and hopping all over... i think it was a good buy.

2013-02-09150413_zpsa3534bb8.jpg

Oh and sorry for the state of the garden, i am in no way at all green fingered! Plus the fence needs fixing also damn wind

I bet he had a whale of a time munching on that grass:D, leave it long and keep moving the run, that's what i do :lol::lol:

George is my newest bun, he was found over christmas hopping through my friends garden. No one has claimed him, even with posters and vets etc. So i have adopted him, no idea how old he is as he has his adult teeth. He loved the run, hopefully next month i can get him snipped to become a potential husbun to poppy.

Thanks for your comments, hopefully will be able to upload the video of him too...

He is so very cute. And he looks so happy in his run. Can't wait to see him snuggled up to a wifebun but in the meantime, I think those binkies mean you have made him a very happy bunster.

I have one of those runs indoors for my buns, its brilliant. Just be careful of the little side doors that slide upwards, clever buns can open then! It didn't matter in my room but as its out in the garden might be worth padlocking shut.

Back