• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No you cannot have that for breakfast. Mr Bennett's new diet.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Duvet tastes good. :shock:

DSC00119_zpsfe925a9f.jpg

Thats better.

DSC00116_zps6bfa3ce6.jpg

Aww, bless him! :love:

Spenser: I haven't tried duvet, but I have made several holes in Mummy's pillowcases and duvet covers. :p

dread to think what kind of phonecalls you'll get when the world hears that something you did had mr bennett biting the bedclothes...;)

Love the 2nd pic :love: he looks so happy

Thanks. He is getting a bald patch on his back as he forces himself under the built in wardrobes every night. Such a ratbag.:lol:

Thanks for all your replies. :love:

Susie he hasn't tried the pillow cases yet. He has had leather jackets and dressing gowns instead.

Do you have any Bear Factory toys? We had to buy Matilda (hippo) a new pair of jeans recently. :shock:

Do you have any Bear Factory toys? We had to buy Matilda (hippo) a new pair of jeans recently. :shock:

I have a Paddington Bear I have had since I was 16. He normally sits on the top of a bookcase. He fell down when I was Oz and James, who couldn''t remember where he belonged, stood him up on the floor.

When I returned, Paddington had several large chunks missing from his coat. :shock:

Back