• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Okunoshima Rabbit Island <3

Very sad history to island but now a bunny lover's paradise. I would love to visit and feed these buns.:wave:

Very sad history to island but now a bunny lover's paradise. I would love to visit and feed these buns.:wave:

Just came back from Rabbit Island last week and blogged about my experience there (http://skinnychopsticks.com/bunny-island/). Honestly guys... I felt like I was in HEAVEN. They were so cute! I worry for some of their health since they're naturally a bit dirty without proper grooming (a lot of their fur lack the lustre and shine of a healthy fur coat :( ) But they're still cute nonetheless!

Oooooh! :D My fiancé has always wanted to go to Japan and now I have a reason to want to go too!

Though I may have to visit the Island without any bags or pockets...I might be tempted to bunny-nap some home with me :lol:

Back