• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carrier

clea

New Kit
Hello,
I am looking for a good carrier for my bunny. I have seen fabric and plastic ones on Amazon. What is best? Also, what size? It will mainly be for vet visits, but may be for longer distance in the future, so I need something quite secure and robust. I will be getting a second rabbit soon, so it will need to have room for two.

myne just have a plastic cat carrier from petsathome, I wouldn't advise a material carrier as my male bunny sometimes wets himself when we go to the vets

Just looking a little closer at the cabrio one. Does the front have plastic over it, or is it a gap. I can just see my rabbit jumping out...he loves causing mischief!

Just looking a little closer at the cabrio one. Does the front have plastic over it, or is it a gap. I can just see my rabbit jumping out...he loves causing mischief!

It's plastic. The thing I love is that the top half opens so it makes it extremely easy to get bunny out (and in for that matter! Once they've been caught!!)

The cabrio is really robust an secure, no bunny is getting out of there! The front is plastic and they sort of peer out, it's really cute :love: I have one myself and the recscue I work at uses them to 'walk' the bunnies we have in for bonding cos they are so roomy, airy and secure :thumb:

i use cabrio and i love it very roomy and food bowls built in carry strap and two doors front and top reasonable price

Excellent. Bought it from Amazon. will be trying it out next week when we go to get neutered :/ Thanks for the advice !

Excellent. Bought it from Amazon. will be trying it out next week when we go to get neutered :/ Thanks for the advice !

Let us know how you find it! I bought mine a few months ago but haven't been able to try it out yet as their vaccs aren't until June-ish! I really want to, but I doubt they'd appreciate a journey :oops:

Back