• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help?

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
Where can I get the black connecting tube things that loads of people have on their rabbit hutches/sheds to connect them to the runs or purely for buns entertainment?

Hi,

A much cheaper option is to use 'land drainage tube', we have one connecting our summer house to their run, its 3m and they love it...

Here is a link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150mm-Twin-Wall-Duct-Carrier-Drain-Drainage-Pipe-P-E-6-Metre-Minimum-Order-x-3-/200800549063?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2ec0a538c7

Check the diameter you need though as we had to get 225mm as we have a lop who is quite large at 4.5kg.... :D:D

Thank you this is what I've been searching the forum for! Do you have photos?

My French lop is 4.5 kg

Hi,

We used 225mm tube, this is quite heavy duty and is not moveable so our run is fixed.

The pic below shows the setup.

IMG_0123_zps32d875c1.jpg

:thumb::thumb:

It is 3m long and I think the tube cost about £30, so not that cheap, but we had no alternative due to her girth :lol::lol:

It is 3m long and I think the tube cost about £30, so not that cheap, but we had no alternative due to her girth :lol::lol:

Haha! My frenchie is rather large too!

The one from runaround.co.uk is £19 3meter long 9" diameter pipe, suprisingly that is sounding cheaper than buying pipe from ebay!

i may visit some shops like red croft etc see what price they are doing them for

At the moment the runaround.co.uk is winning.

Back