• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do I look?

Schez

Mama Doe
I am officially banning myself from Preloved.
I guess I got into a bit of a habit as that was how I found my beautiful Reggie. I definitely want to get Reggie a wifey bun in the future but circumstances at the moment would mean I would be acting irresponsibly. Reggie is a house bun that is enclosed in a crate only when necessary.. He mostly free ranges and gets up to lots of mischief... (nawtee bun... :lol: )
Anyhoo, I found this advert and have fallen in love with her... *link removed by moderator*

Not too impressed with her current accommodation (though, this is only my opinion and there is no further info of her accomadation) and I'm twitching to give her a home, but with 6 bunnies, I don't think I could give her better... plus, my sensible hubby is putting his foot down... :(

I'm not looking any more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw she is lovely, hopefully she will get a new home soon. im actually on my way to look at a bunny off pre loved, Bella needs a man lol

oh i wish i didnt look poor girl her hutch is too small and she lives on newspaper , now i want to get her out of that horror of a hutch :shock:

oh i wish i didnt look poor girl her hutch is too small and she lives on newspaper , now i want to get her out of that horror of a hutch :shock:

It's breaking my heart, I reeeeeeeeally want her, reckon she would pair up with Reggie... :cry:

I've removed the link just as we ask people not to link to free ads, especially if it's going to lead to criticism.

Some bunnies do tug on the heart strings, I tend not to look at the free ads so I can't be tempted. :oops: If you don't feel you could give her what she needs, then (hard as it is) you might need to walk away. :( You can always send the link to one of the Free Ads team (there's a sticky in Rabbit Chat) and they will give some general rehoming advice to the owner.

Work on hubby, mine always says hes a simple man with simple needs ha ha!!! but this is only my second bun.

I've removed the link just as we ask people not to link to free ads, especially if it's going to lead to criticism.

Some bunnies do tug on the heart strings, I tend not to look at the free ads so I can't be tempted. :oops: If you don't feel you could give her what she needs, then (hard as it is) you might need to walk away. :( You can always send the link to one of the Free Ads team (there's a sticky in Rabbit Chat) and they will give some general rehoming advice to the owner.

I completely understand why you had to remove link, I'm just embarrassed, I should have realised that it wasn't the best idea to add it in the first place. :oops: It just broke my heart to see. :(

I won't look any more, not until we are in a position to do something, it's a hard lesson to learn! Thank you for being so nice about it though and for not making me feel bad about it. x

I refuse to look at these sites until I'm actually able to take on another bun, it just breaks my heart seeing all those gorgeous little faces :( Bella needs a new husbun but it's not happening yet. When the day comes though I'll have a look and somehow choose one....gonna be difficult.

go for it then never look at preloved again ;)..that is a prison for that poor bun...she can't even stand up can she?

No... She can't... :cry: I can't convince hubby and he is right... I haven't got another set up and we aren't in a position to. When we took in Harry I promised that he would be my last bun. I can only hope someone falls for her like I have and gives her a beautiful forever home... I'm off to clean out the hutches and give extra cuddles to my buns... :love: :love:

I refuse to look at these sites until I'm actually able to take on another bun, it just breaks my heart seeing all those gorgeous little faces :( Bella needs a new husbun but it's not happening yet. When the day comes though I'll have a look and somehow choose one....gonna be difficult.

I've had to learn the hard way, and a hard lesson it is too... When the time is right you will find bella a perfect match.;) xx

Oooo, will you let us know how it goes? I'm soooooo nosy.... :oops:

Ive just got home, been to Tesco and to get Bella a few bits, but i got to meet my new boy!!!! He is so gorgeous!!! Im in love :love: Just wish i could of brought him home today, his cage was teeny, i asked the man what his name was and he didnt even know! They breed them, he was one from last years litter, they said thier daughter was going to uni so they were re homing him. Ive got to wait until 24th :(

Back