• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When I said I want fresh hay..I mean FRESH hay :)

took me ages to get photobucket to work and it is sooo slow now :evil: but here is Poppy, ignoring her big tray of freshly done hay :roll:

PoppyinHay4_zps40cf27db.jpg

3324aec0-0874-4bcd-aa8b-4ae7710793de_zps54f2a52c.jpg

Sorry if pics come out too big..photobucket is being a nightmare...took me hours to edit 3 pictures :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

Storm and Mallow are like that. They also know that the best hay is always at the bottom of the bag therefore the hay at the top needs to be emptied on to the floor :lol:

She's being an absolute nightmare at the moment...she has decided that piggy food tastes better than ss bunny food, so now either jumps the 2ft high puppy panel pen, or jumps on to the top of their cage and into their pen to eat their food then lays down for a snooze in there ....fortunately the piggies don't seem to mind :lol: this is a bun that can jump 4 ft easily!

Oh what a beautiful rabbit. Mine seem fine with hay thank God. They are in love with pellets and loathe worm meds, the sort that has to be serynged... Poor wabbits.

:shock:

Now there she does differ from Bobo - I don't think Bobo could shift his weight 2 inches off the floor never mind 2 feet :lol:

Great photos though - she is GORGEOUS :love::love::love:

Aww hehe cheeky bun

I have the same problem with Pebbles. He will rather sit in the bag and eat it then eat what is in the hutch. No idea why but it's funny :lol:

Back