• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got a new pet!

Sorry, you're banned now. We don't allow teasing on this forum.

;)
Of course we want pics!

She's been called Mini, but that won't stick as I don't like uncreative names.

She's a mini pot belly pig. She's around 30 lbs and as big as she'll get. She's about a year old.

PICT0124_zps27d85a59.jpg

Aw! They are supposed to make great pets. We had a black one at my school called Charlotte and her daughter 'babe'. Well, we were only young. They were not mini though, just normal sized, really large, pot bellied pigs. :lol:

Aw! They are supposed to make great pets. We had a black one at my school called Charlotte and her daughter 'babe'. Well, we were only young. They were not mini though, just normal sized, really large, pot bellied pigs. :lol:

I've never been a fan of pot belly pigs. I've always wanted a micro pig though, but when I saw her (and her price) I couldn't pass her up! She's so funny! She loves tater tots and the sesame seed gardettos. And you should have seen her with the apple we gave her! As soon as it warms up I'm going to start training her to do tricks.

OMG I think I am in love squeeeeeee :love::love::love:

I love pigs, always have. I used to raise and show regular pigs and I miss it so badly!!!

Aww she's very cute :love:

Are you positive she's a miniature and won't grow any more though?

She's already a year old and has started coming into heat, so we're pretty sure she won't get bigger. If any a few to 10 lbs. Since she's gone through puberty then I'm pretty sure she won't get bigger.

Oh my:love::love::love: I love pigs of any size:love::love: Do you have enough space just in case she does grow full size?

awwww so jealous :love::love::love: I have dreams about mini pigs, and then I wake up and I don't have any :( I love them so much, one day i will have lots of them, and several other pig breeds too!

She's already a year old and has started coming into heat, so we're pretty sure she won't get bigger. If any a few to 10 lbs. Since she's gone through puberty then I'm pretty sure she won't get bigger.

You'll probably want to get her spayed at some point soon then. just in case you don't know, unspayed female pigs commonly get uterine cancer, pyometra, tumors, ovarian cancer etc

Oh my:love::love::love: I love pigs of any size:love::love: Do you have enough space just in case she does grow full size?

She's got a x-large dog crate right now. And we will let her out everyday to play. And when it warms up then we have a very large cage outside that she can stay in with a building attached.

I can't wait to let her run around outside when she gets more used to us!

Back