• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Smoo update!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I went to the vets today and... she's doing good! Stitches are out and the abscess infection is under control! :D So happy!

She seemed to do really well on the journey up there, which makes me think she just gets stressed when she's in pain. And I don't blame her! So I think I might be able to take the buns with me when I visit my parents and they can free range in the huge garden. :love:

2013-02-09130758_zps1ba0c80a.jpg

aww so glad things are improving. I'd hoped your other thread would be a postitive news thread of them, made up to here this xx :D

Thank you everyone! :D

Grim is Grim. Ill but gets on with it. I ran out of his medicine for a couple of days and he got more snuffly but I'm hoping it all goes back to a normal level of snottiness soon.

Thank you everyone! :D

Grim is Grim. Ill but gets on with it. I ran out of his medicine for a couple of days and he got more snuffly but I'm hoping it all goes back to a normal level of snottiness soon.

Awww...what a cute piccy of Smoo! :) So glad to hear she's doing well. I've been wondering.
(((((((((((((((((Grim))))))))))))))))))))) Many healing vibes and well wishes for him to feel better. Please give him a special snuggle from me.

Back