• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is Harriet - robo and Minstrel - LH Syrian

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
They are quite confident already, I'm surprised.

Harriet first, my little robo. She was in a box full of robos given into the pet shop, apparently the woman was sick of them. :roll:

Harriet asleep by Niseag, on Flickr

Harriet by Niseag, on Flickr

That's a Jumbo Rolly 8inch wheel :lol: It's the smallest one I had.

And this is Minstrel, my sisters new LH Syrian.

Why you wake me up?! by Niseag, on Flickr

Chocolate drop? by Niseag, on Flickr

Minstrel by Niseag, on Flickr

Minstrel's fluffy bum by Niseag, on Flickr

Minstrel by Niseag, on Flickr

Minstrel's fluffy bum by Niseag, on Flickr

We don't actually know Minstrel's sex yet. She forgot to ask in the shop, and I haven't tried lifting him/her to check yet. From above, I think female though, there's no obvious bulge although they could be under the hair :p

And Percy's (my 1yo Syrian) new EPIC cage. It was only £10, and was filled with rabbit goodies! So I got a 2kg bag of Excel, a bag of straw, a pigloo, bottles, bowls, toys etc.

Percy's epic cage by Niseag, on Flickr

Gorgeous hammies! :love: Regarding Minstrel's sex..I had a bit of a difficult time figuring out what my LH Syrian Fluffster was, but I was told that if all of their fur is long, that means they're male, and if they're just a bit tufty that usually means female...not sure if this is true though!

Back