• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minnie's Valentine Moult

Tracy

Warren Veteran
:love:

Minnie_loveheart%252001.jpg

Minnie_loveheart%252002.jpg

Question though about moulting... Is it too early , given the rubbish weather, for bunnies to moult?

It's nothing to do with me!

When she moults she gets lines and strange shapes in her coat. This is one of her random moulting shapes that just happens to look like a heart! I spotted it when she was out and about this morning and couldn't believe it, especially with it being Valentines Day soon. :lol:

A few days ago she had a very clear letter 'M' on her face. It's starting to disappear now, but you can still just about see the remains of it on the photos.

Question though about moulting... Is it too early , given the rubbish weather, for bunnies to moult?

I was thinking that it is too early, but both Bentley and Minnie are moulting and so are my three Flower Girls.

Alfie and Lola started moulting a few weeks back. I think they'd been caught out because it had been unseasonably warm but the moult seems to have halted a bit now it's got a bit chillier again. I think mine usually start moulting around now though, or perhaps a little later, but it usually seems to be a gradual moult that lasts till about June. :lol:

Thanks everyone :wave:

It's not looking quite so heart shaped now, but she has just about managed to keep it until Valentine's Day.

Back