• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone lost a rabbit in Dewsbury West Yorkshire

madcatwoman

Mama Doe
Theres a post come up on my facebook and it appears my SIL (the one we dont talk to) has taken in a rabbit found straying.

From what I can see on facebook its white with patches of soft grey and uppy ears, quite big, apparently friendly and well fed and in good condition.

It looks as if its possibly in my SILs aviary looking at the photo, it says that shes looking after it till its owners are located.

I will google and see if I can find a similar looking rabbit as I cant get the one on facebook as I arent on her friends list.

This isnt the rabbit thats been found this is just one from google that looks similar. It looks like its a couple of weeks since this rabbit was taken in.
imagesCAKIT349.jpg

Last edited:
It looks gorgeous, and if we were on speaking terms I may possibly have persuaded my hubby to take it. It wont be badly looked after with her, just not quite like I would do, it will be the cheapest of everything and not a lot of attention, but it will be fed and watered daily when she goes to see to her birds that are in the aviary with it.

Back