• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So many neglected and unwanted bunnies. FAO rescues and sanctuaries.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
In recent weeks there seem to have been so many reports of such awful cases of neglect and cruelty. I know that if I didn't read the threads I wouldn't get so upset.

The 'lucky' little ones manage to get to rescues and sanctuaries and will have care, attention and love lavished upon them, perhaps the first time in their lives.

Rescues and sanctuaries do a truely amazing job in helping these poor wee souls.

What I'm trying to say albeit rather clumsily is that the work that you all do is incredible.:thumb: No doubt heartbreaking all too often. As long as I am able to support you in one way or another, I will.

I agree, all the caring people on here who rescue these poor souls are wonderful.

But it is so heartbreaking that there are so many monsters in this world who let these poor animals suffer. I know I get upset easily and perhaps I shouldn't read all these stories as most days I end up in tears.

A massive thank you to all those who love and care for these forgotten babies, you are all remarkable xx

Those who run & work in rescues have my highest admiration.
I think it must be so emotionally demanding to witness the neglect many animals have had to suffer.

Back