• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Lester and Sybil

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I took these two lovelies on as the lady who had them was downsizing and moving, Lester is a neutered boar and so gorgeous he is like a teddy bear. Sybil is one of the ladies he was living with, she is a bit more shy but so sweet :love:

Lester 3 year old boar
148693779.jpg

148693780.jpg

Sybil
148693781.jpg

148693782.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh.. just Lester looks SOOOO much like what my Lumos used to look like.. this was him as a baby and don't have a pic before he passed but he looked like Lester's twin! I got him, his brother and a mummy and 3 babies from an idiot boy selling the babies SEPARATE from mum at 2 weeks old :censored: so I took the lot :roll:

P1010582.jpg

Ahh.. just Lester looks SOOOO much like what my Lumos used to look like.. this was him as a baby and don't have a pic before he passed but he looked like Lester's twin! I got him, his brother and a mummy and 3 babies from an idiot boy selling the babies SEPARATE from mum at 2 weeks old :censored: so I took the lot :roll:

P1010582.jpg

Awwww he was gorgeous :love:

Back