• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed is this bun?

Alison Marie

Wise Old Thumper
535752_10151280581838321_974551689_n.jpg

28ixdvd.jpg

Not 100 percent but its a beautiful one , looks a bit like those Bavarian ones its gorgeous :love::love:

He is gorgeous - I want to keep him if his owner doesn't come forward but we are concerned he is part conti, which means we definitely don't have room for him! :cry:

He keeps binkying and doing belly flops - clearly wants to stay :lol:

Don't know about the breed, but he looks rather young so might grow some more. Ears are large, so big bunny it's going to be;)

I think hes probably around a year old, his ears look like they almost fit his head now so he's not a young bun :lol:

We have decided if the owners do not come forward we will take him on. OH's sister will be keeping him temporarily as she's got a large garden, while we sort out some appropriate accommodation for him :thumb:

We have decided if the owners do not come forward we will take him on. OH's sister will be keeping him temporarily as she's got a large garden, while we sort out some appropriate accommodation for him :thumb:

Aww that's so kind of you :love: he's a beautiful bunny :love:

Definitely looks like there's some giant in there, I can't tell the difference between british and continental giants from pictures though so I've no idea if he's full giant or a cross

Definitely looks like there's some giant in there, I can't tell the difference between british and continental giants from pictures though so I've no idea if he's full giant or a cross

Yes, it's a tough one!

He keeps bellyflopping in the carrier :shock: lol. Need a name!!

It's only in the US that Flemish giants come in different colours, in the UK they only come in steel and they're not popular at all so no he's definitely not a flemish :)

Ah, OK! :thumb: no idea what he is then :shock: he does look similar to parnshipbun's bluebelle. if he's a conti or part conti he must be young!

Very similar face to my British Giant, Sorrell (so I've been told, I can't distinguish giant breeds myself). He sounds like he is very happy with you :D

P1010761_zpsca6e0457.jpg

Back