• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Steve again.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
We were lying in bed and heard a lot of rumbling from the bedroom next to us, where Stevie, Daisy and the chinchillas are. Mike went in to check and Stevie was under Minstrel's chinchilla cage, on Daisy's side of the run. I have no idea how long he has been their, but he hasn't been under the chinchilla cage for long. Daisy was very excited by the whole thing, but they then had a tussle and I've had to separate until I get all the animals fed. Then today it looks like a bit of bonding and some escape proofing needs to be done.
Honestly, how much trouble can a blind, deaf rabbit cause!:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: He can probably sense them some how.

Mr Bennett likes to hop into the living room and greet the chins whenever I leave the door open. Babydarling is always excited to see him and jumps down to do a nose to nose contact. :shock: I don't trust Kat, she makes those defensive noises and I am waiting for the day she pees on Mr Bennett, well when she is moody she pees on Babydarling and her daughter :roll: and has peed in my eye a few times over the years. :lol:

Back