• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some SAA Bunnies for you all!!

jordanrose

Warren Scout
Hello :wave:

I'm on here representing myself- devoted rabbit slave to Flix and Gaga- but also to try and spread the word about our bunnies in need of homes at the Society for Abandoned Animals, Manchester.

Each bunny will have their own thread eventually (done a few, but am a slow typer!), but would like to introduce you to them all here, too ;)

So, first and foremost, our longest stay bunny is Houdini. He's been with us almost 2 years now, and is being overlooked as he is a tad unpredictable. He's lovely once he trusts you but needs an experienced home:
DSCN1529.jpg

We also have Nick, who has been with us almost a year. He came in with his brother who sadly died very suddenly during the summer from a heart attack :( He'd be a perfect house bunny, and would love to have another partner in crime, I'm sure!
DSCN1534.jpg

Buzz has also been with us nearly a year now, and is a real sweetheart! As an Angora X, he needs lots of grooming, but takes it all in his stride. He needs an indoor home.
DSCN1970_zps2d14d627.jpg

Another hot favourite, and long stay bunny is Bam Bam. He has bags of character, and would be the most entertaining pet!!
IMAG0500_zpse783a4eb.jpg

And finally, here's a pair of funny bunnies for you: Charlie and Lola. They love nothing more than snuggling next to eachother, and Charlie (right) loves being picked up and cuddled. He's like a teddy bear :love: He has just had spurs burred, however, so may need future dentals.
DSCN1982_zpsfff6b600.jpg

That's all for now- I'll keep you all updated on our other wonderful bunnies another time. They're all so unique, but all so wonderful in their own ways :thumb:

:shock: OMG i want Buzz!! And I'm in Gtr Manchester... Shame I can't have an indoor bun tho :( Nor can I have a 5th bun :( Can't believe some of them have been with u so long, they're all lovely :love:

Back