• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A tip for getting fur off fleece!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Normally I just brush with a dush pan brush like normal,

but for some strange reason today I ran the brush in a circular motion, and it picked up twice as much fur!! and looks clean as new!!

That's useful to know, thanks. Mine are covered in fur! I keep meaning to use one of those sticky rollers on them.

I got a brush from asda for £1 the other week, its great. If anyone reads andvwants one ith has 2 sides of red material that when brushed over clothes in 1 direction pushes small bristles uo that remove the hair. Handle is grey and ther are arrows on to show you which direction to use it! For £1 I'm very pleased! It was in the laundry section and no need for refils, just rub fingers in circular motion to remove the bits!

I got a brush from asda for £1 the other week, its great. If anyone reads andvwants one ith has 2 sides of red material that when brushed over clothes in 1 direction pushes small bristles uo that remove the hair. Handle is grey and ther are arrows on to show you which direction to use it! For £1 I'm very pleased! It was in the laundry section and no need for refils, just rub fingers in circular motion to remove the bits!

That sounds really good! Although I can't picture it, so I doubt I'll know it if I see it in Asda! :D

Back