• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cleaning up dried caecals

vicky206

Mama Doe
Has anyone got any tips on how to cleaned dried caceals off lino?

Had a couple of un eaten ones which got hopped on and squished when i was feeding alfalfa king timothy hay and i cannot ge them off the lino they are solid :lol:

I just pour a bit of water on our lino and leave it for a bit, if not that I spray hutch cleaner and leave to soak, then I wipe it uo. If more like concrete I try soaking and scrubbing with a scrubbing brush!:lol:

i think i am going to try steaming it with an old towell then see if they will come off

i cannot do the vinegar as i wont have anywhere for my little ones to go whilst i was doing it.

Thanks for the tips :D

Good grief! I am sadly, happy to read someone else has this problem!!! I have a set of 3 buns who are the messiest buns ever and they do this!!! Thanks for sharing :lol::lol::lol:

I just pour a bit of water on our lino and leave it for a bit, if not that I spray hutch cleaner and leave to soak, then I wipe it uo. If more like concrete I try soaking and scrubbing with a scrubbing brush!:lol:

Yes this but I use vinegar and water, spray it on, leave it a couple of minutes and it comes off much easier. Or a paint scraper to get the worst off.

Wet kitchen roll with a squirt of washing up liquid, leave on dried poop for a while, wipe and dry off :D

Back