• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

96 hours....

Fellie

Warren Veteran
This is Hollys den after a clean on Sunday :D:

20130202_161459_zps76b95e11.jpg

And 96 hours later :( :

20130207_200343_zps61dd8e93.jpg

I think I should do a before and 12 hours after lol...I't amazing that mine only like to eat hay in the litter box, but kick it out everywhere!

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm glad you've posted this. The kennel's got a lot messier since Lola moved in with Alfie :roll: but this just shows that she's actually quite tidy in comparison to Holly. :lol::lol:

I can beat that hands down with so many photos of Biscuit :lol:

But yes, its frustrating isnt it - but its so natural its hard to stay mad

I can beat that hands down with so many photos of Biscuit :lol:

But yes, its frustrating isnt it - but its so natural its hard to stay mad

If she is a happy bunny - then that's all that matters - mess can be cleared up (with her help of course :roll:)

Now - lets see some of the photos of Biscuit - please?

Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one with messy bunnies!
So many people on here have immaculate buns and I get :evil:
:lol::lol:

Oh I know the feeling! I tidied out Pete's pen, laid out his blankets beautifully, turned my back and he'd pushed them all over the place grrrr!!!

I once came home to find angel and bailey had been having great fun pulling a toilet roll through the bars and ripping it up!
I'll post the pic when im on the laptop:)

I don't think they are really immaculate....they just make sure they tidy before getting the camera out :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, but even after I have tied up its still way messier! Bunny room = my bedroom is a hay attack zone! They used to have free run of the room but a certain bunny (*coughBobbycough*) refuses to litter train and weed all over the carpet so they have a run and supervised free range. Russell and Ice were not happy with him!

:shock: To you and Gray. :lol::lol::lol:

I am so lucky Mr Bennett must be like me, a clean freak. ;) I won't mention what the other two get up to. :lol:

Back