• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny safe plant food?

JackieS

Warren Scout
I'm growing some herbs in the kitchen for the buns but the coriander is looking abit worse for wear so I reckon it could do with some plant food.....when I grow veggies for humans to eat I use miracle-gro or something like that.....is it safe to use for buns?

Thanks!

gather some bunny poos put them in an old bottle (I use the big coke bottles) and pour warm water (or is it hot?) over them, shake and then pour a bit on to the plants. Bunny poo tea is a fantastic growth help!

gather some bunny poos put them in an old bottle (I use the big coke bottles) and pour warm water (or is it hot?) over them, shake and then pour a bit on to the plants. Bunny poo tea is a fantastic growth help!

the circle of life:lol:

yep :lol: also fantastic for your lawn and you can just sprinkle whole poos onto the soil/lawn :thumb: (as long as there isn't a dog around who is partial to bunny poo :roll:)

Really?! I didn't know this! Thanks!
Is there a particular ratio of poo to water?! (lol)

yep really! Not sure about ratios I just bung some in (maybe a 5th of the bottle?) and then fill it up with water!

Back