• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Found - York

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Stray rabbit found in Southbank, York on Monday 4th February. Now at Acomb Rabbit Rescue. Please get in touch if you know anyone missing a bun in the area.

Might have found the owner, will find out at 8.30pm. I really hope it is the right bun, as I've just found out what happened to the bun's partner :cry::cry::cry:

Padlock your bun accommodation please. There are some sick people around :cry::cry::cry:

Sounds upsetting. :( Thinking of all those involved, and hope the bun will soon be reuinted with its owners. xxx

It wasn't her bun :cry: So I'll take this one to be scanned for a microchip today. She's so beautiful :love: I wish I could share photos, but I can't just yet in case she's missed by someone :(

The lady who came over is still missing her bun. Two were taken and one body has been found :cry: The police are involved. I hope the other bun was dumped or ran away and someone has found them.

The lady who came over is still missing her bun. Two were taken and one body has been found :cry: The police are involved. I hope the other bun was dumped or ran away and someone has found them.

Oh gosh, poor woman. :(:( I really hope her other bunny turns up safely and that you manage to reunite your missing bunny with it's owner.

Very sad for the lady who has lost a bun and one missing. :(

Hope you find the owner of the bun with you, but at least she's safe. xx

Back