• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Beds

Have a look at snoozie cozies on Facebook. I've ordered some things from there and they are fab!:wave:

Sorry I don't know because I don't have one - just spotted them on that site as I'm waiting for the hay bags to be back in store.
If you read the blurb she suggests that they don't and of course they're doughnuts so don't have a centre.

Did you order for rabbits? I've just looked and very interested just not sure what size I need.

I ordered a double cozie for mine. If u send a message the lady is really helpful and could probably make a larger one for you. My rabbits are all tiny nethies!

I have 3 from here and my guys love them, also money goes to help rescue xx

Are yours inside buns? Mine love to snuggle together + just use the litter tray; I can just imagine them in one of these.
Wonder if they would work just in the hutch
Like some of their toys so may just splash out anyway.

Apologies for hijacking!

I have 3 from here and my guys love them, also money goes to help rescue xx

For two smallish rabbits would you say I would need a large one of the donut beds or a medium?
Hard to work out with just the dimensions!

Do your buns lay in the beds? I got mine a vet bed and she just drags it out from where she wants to lay and lays on the floor :lol:

Back