• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent vibes needed please - U/D Post 38

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Please can we have vibes for this very special 5 year old girl, Tracy at the RNGP Welfare in Rugby took her in on Sunday afternoon, I arrived half an hour after she had been dumped and said we would find her a place in the sanctuary, I contacted my vet on Sunday evening who told me to start her on medication until she could come to the house to check her over, the vet came on Tuesday and gave her a dental and said she thought she could feel a mass in her tummy, she hasn't been neutered

She is a very depressed, miserable bunny, she hasn't eaten much at all since she came in and she just doesn't move, if I put a dish of food in front of her she backs away from it and cowers in the corner, she is terrified of everything, I dread to think what has happened to her, I have never seen a bunny who has given up on everything like this

We are trying everything but I fear we could lose her, she could really do with some vibes please

EllieandLily006x2_zps95de248e.jpg

Last edited:
Oh no :cry:
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Mega healing vibes)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) for this wee darling. I hope she will be okay.

Aw poor little thing, how can anyone let that happen? It's so sad, sending lots of gentle vibes xxx

poor little thing - hope something can be done to help her. Once again, I despair of humans. What was going through someone's mind as they walked away and left her? they must have known she had no chance without getting help :cry:

What a poorly girl.
I do hope she pulls through - she'll get the best possible care now, and is safe.

Thank you for all your vibes, there is no change overnight, she is just so depressed, there is no life in her at all

:cry:

I hope she'll soon learn to see that there are some good things in life as well. How heartbreaking :cry: I don't even want to think about what she might've gone through to become this depressed :cry:

Sending some more vibes xxx

:( poor baby, vibes for her.
Lots of TLC, and hopefully shell come to learn that life isn't going to ever be like that again for her xxxx

Thank you for all your vibes, there is no change overnight, she is just so depressed, there is no life in her at all

The poor little darling.:cry::cry:

I will send some reiki healing her way.

If possible please give her a little noserub from me. xxxxx

Also sending some sparkle into her poor eyes.

Bless her dear little heart.xx

Last edited:
Back