• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scared of hurting excited bunnies!

rabbit9091

Young Bun
When I come in both my buns run at me full pelt and circle my feet hoping I have some food on me, today I stood on Rory's foot by accident and I felt so bad! (He seemed fine as I didn't put any of my weight on it, still it scared me!) Sophie seems to make it her mission in life to trip us up in the hope we have treats! Does anyone else have this?

I used to with Mini and Mischa, now Mini isn't so bothered but they do all get excited at food time but tend to run round the room instead of my feet.

You'll have to learn the Bunny Shuffle :p ;)

You need to develop the special walk. You shuffle forwards rather than picking up your feet.
It was the only way to walk when Harry was around.

Sadly, I'm being absolutely serious....

I now walk eyes down looking the whole time. Not only not to tread on them, but Thumper was quite "talkative" at times, miming what he wanted.
I once managed to tread on Thumper's tail. :shock:
Result - I don't see that the cobwebs need cleaning down.:oops:

Benjie often rushes between my feet from behind. :shock: He's just suicidal!

Pud also runs in circles around and between our feet. We now travel VERY slowly :D

When I was a kid and we had true free ranging house bunnies they were very good and not getting under out feet to be honest. But they had their moments :roll:

Sheldon does his best to get trodden on as well...silly boy. I walk like a cowboy with a broken pelvis - feet and legs far apart, and yes- shuffling...:lol:

Back