• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello, meet Bella Roo :)

el1983

Mama Doe
Hi this is my Bunny Bella my french lop, she will be 1 in April. She is such a good girl and lives in my kitchen. She has a dog crate that i leave open with her littler box in and a bottle in and she has free run of the kitchen which is a kitchen diner so pretty big. She also has free run of the living room and if its nice out the conservatory, this is depending on how many times she wees though as she has good and bad days in these rooms lol never messes in the kitchen though.

Bella will be getting a boyfriend in April and we will be making a start on their outside love shack hehe, well i say outside, its going to be in the garage with a tunnel leading to the garden run, im sure once this is done i will post pics :)

Nice to meet you all xxx Lisa xxx

e8539c92-caa8-4abe-b553-10d1d33eadc8_zps1f443cdb.jpg

8f4d81e4-a32b-4e6f-b31a-aa83f10f8e0f_zps3ffa354c.jpg

12a62dd5-2adc-4797-a275-dafa96fbf01d_zps2f2b02e1.jpg

Thank you. I cant wait to get her e boyfriend, i just hope its not too hard to bond them.

Yes she is spayed, she is perfect in the kitchen and she does do some stuff in her litter box in the room but she does alot of wees and poos on the carpet as well. Im thinking i might just get some wood or laminate flooring, the carpet is only 2 years old haha.

Ahahaha from what i've seen with mine all buns tend to be greedy, they act like they haven't been fed for a week even if they've just had their breakfast :lol:

Yes she is deffo a greedy bunny, i was actually feeding her too much so she is on half portions of rabbit pellets as i was giveing her a full bowl and it should of been half :oops:

Thanks guys, i look forward to posting lots more pics. It will be nice to have ppl to get info from.

Back