• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what shall i get

Hello, the best combination is nearly always a neutered male and spayed female. I used to have two baby females, who I was going to bond with my neutered male, once they were both spayed. They were introduced at a very young age (not litter mates), and lived happily together for there short time together. Sadly one of them passed away suddenly, with no cause at all. They were best of friends, snuggle together and clean each other. If you already have two females, I would spay them both and try bonding then. If you are getting rabbits in the future, or looking for a companion for a rabbit you already have, male and female (BOTH neutered/spayed) is your best chance for a successful Bond :D Good luck

they can do provided they are speyed though the better option for most is male and female neutered rabbits, if your thinking of a pair, look into rescue
not only will they be neutered but some already as bonded pairs already, so will save yyou having to do the bonding yourself :wave:

they can do provided they are speyed though the better option for most is male and female neutered rabbits, if your thinking of a pair, look into rescue
not only will they be neutered but some already as bonded pairs already, so will save yyou having to do the bonding yourself :wave:

:)

Back