• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobo`s First Gotcha Day!!

Me&Bobo

Young Bun
Today we celebrate exactly one year since Bobo came home with me....... from a fish food buying trip...ahem.:oops:

It has been a great year full of discovery and fun, and three other bunnies that joined us since!

Love him to pieces.... From this little chap.....

57F8F2B7_zpsb72adbf7.jpg

To this big old lump!!!
:lol::love:

488EF213_zps5807bbc2.jpg

So cute :love::love:

p.s As you also live in Kent , I'm sure BoBo is related to Poppy :lol:

I think that you maybe correct there... there are some simillarities that are a bit hard to ignore!!

Shame Bobo and Poppy cant have babies.... would love dozens of them running around me all day!! :love:

I think that you maybe correct there... there are some simillarities that are a bit hard to ignore!!

Shame Bobo and Poppy cant have babies.... would love dozens of them running around me all day!! :love:

I am guessing Poppy was bought near Dover somewhere..she is about 4-5 I think...so would be a bit of a cougar :lol: fortunately she has been done!

Poppy says "happy Gotcha day Bobo!:love:"

159.jpg

I am guessing Poppy was bought near Dover somewhere..she is about 4-5 I think...so would be a bit of a cougar :lol: fortunately she has been done!

Poppy says "happy Gotcha day Bobo!:love:"

159.jpg

Ah, she is so lovely. About ten minutes before he lost them, our vet Stevan did comment how well endowed Bobo was, and what a shame it was.... I just blushed and changed the conversation. He drives a VW by the way... Ahem.:oops:

Back