• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and mandarin juice (loud slurpie video)

:lol: that's brilliant!! :love: Love the begining, Matilda is so eager and excited while Grayson looks like he's gone to slurpy heaven :lol: Never would have thought they'd like juice, I wonder if they'd drink pineapple juice like that if they're a bit gassy!

:lol: that's brilliant!! :love: Love the begining, Matilda is so eager and excited while Grayson looks like he's gone to slurpy heaven :lol: Never would have thought they'd like juice, I wonder if they'd drink pineapple juice like that if they're a bit gassy!

They LOVE it! then afterwards they spend the next half an hour cleaning there sticky wiskers haha!

:lol::lol::lol: Great video. I love all the squeaks. :love::love::love:
I gave Jule a pro biotic a couple of times when her vet recommended it. It is a powder and was to be mixed with water but she wouldn't drink it . Th vet recommended a little juice. I put it is pineapple juice and she went berserk like that over the juice.

Back