• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something good about Pets at Home

dutchbunny

Mama Doe
Well, more the vet based there. I just had to write about the vet inside the P@H in Orpington. Our bunnies have always been looked after by them and they really helped out Fellie's Holly not too long ago. Their practise Manager is one of the sweetest people you could ever speak to on the phone and he actually remembers you. Just called for update on Moses and just by hearing my name he knew why I called and that I wanted an update. He makes the stressful situation of a poorly bun just a bit easier.

The vets are not part of pets at home, they only rent the space there and work besides them. But nice to have really good vets there :D

I was just about to say that. I love the convenience of Companion Care vets being open seven days a week, but they are nothing to do with Pets at Home.

Back