• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny love!

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
Just needed to say, I love my bunny :love: because I know all the people on here feel the same about their bunnies! She better love me too.... :thumb::love:

It's amazing how these little balls of fluff not only become part of your life but take over your life and rule it! I wouldn't want it any other way! :love:

I love Doughnut so much, I would do anything for her. She's my baby and I get lots of licks if I'm wearing my jogging bottoms!

I'd like to think she loves me as she follows me everywhere but I think that's mainly in the hope of getting a pellet or crunchie.

its torture them being away from me right now, can't imagine life without them :love: I can't even sleep when they're away :lol:

I love Doughnut so much, I would do anything for her. She's my baby and I get lots of licks if I'm wearing my jogging bottoms!

I'd like to think she loves me as she follows me everywhere but I think that's mainly in the hope of getting a pellet or crunchie.
This sounds just like us & Mylo, except she has a special taste for PJ bottoms! :lol: Desperately hoping her prospective new husbun can come to us this week, can't wait to see her cuddled up to another bun! :love:

My misty loves to bite everything im wearing! I think the amount of love you can feel for an animal of such a small size shows how much of a big heart you have :D:love:

Back