• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Moses

dutchbunny

Mama Doe
My boy is very poorly this morning. He was fine last night but now he is just sitting in his hutch (where he never sits) not wanting his food or treats. Fellie and Me &Bobo are on their way to take him to the vet as I have tomgo to work.

Am at my wits end as I cannot lose my beautiful boy. Things were finally getting better and he helped me through the bad times. He means the world to me. Hate having to leave him with others but I got one of those bosses that really don't get the consept of bunny love :cry:

Last edited:
Vet suspects stasis and is really happy it was caught so early. He is keeping Moses today to nurse him back to health. Watson is by his side as he gets stressed in these situations and she always had a calming effect on him. Massive, huge and big thank you to Fellie and Me&Bobo for helping me with my beautiful boy. :love:

Last edited:
Lots of vibes for Moses and hope Watson looks after him :) glad it was caught quickly and what good friends you have :) x

Lots of vibes for the gorgeous boy...just glad we had the day off and were able to help.:thumb:

It sounds like you've caught it early so hopefully he'll be back to full health before you know it. :D Lots of vibes. xxx

No improvement yet. They think he has had some food but will give him recovery food soon. Dont know how they can tell if he had some food as Watson is with him. Am happy my girl is with him and she always calms him down. At the moment scheduled to take him home tonight as they do encourage them to be in their own area during the night.

I have to say that Stevan and the team are the best. He really knows his bunny stuff and actually gets how we feel about our special buns.

I am sure that it will be a tense evening of waiting for that elusive poop, but it sounds good as they are saying he has shown interest in food.

All fingers and paws crossed here for you both!:wave:

Back