• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giving neighbour ties for tarp. Rude?

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
It's really awful weather outside, horrible wind which makes it freezing and rain too.

House opposite has rabbit but the tarp isn't secured down properly to the hutch and is just flapping all over the place.

Do you think popping some cable ties through their letter box with a note to say I was worried about all the rain and stuff is rude or anything? Just a bit worried they might take it the wrong way. No idea how they might, but you know lol

It's just they are probably in bed at the moment. I would give them some of my bungee cords but I am having to use all of those just to keep my tarp down!

It's really awful weather outside, horrible wind which makes it freezing and rain too.

House opposite has rabbit but the tarp isn't secured down properly to the hutch and is just flapping all over the place.

Do you think popping some cable ties through their letter box with a note to say I was worried about all the rain and stuff is rude or anything? Just a bit worried they might take it the wrong way. No idea how they might, but you know lol

It's just they are probably in bed at the moment. I would give them some of my bungee cords but I am having to use all of those just to keep my tarp down!

I don't think its rude at all, i think its kind and considerate :) and if they dont take it that way, well, they won't know who you are anyway :p

I basically put "Hey, hope this doesn't sound weird but was doing some college work late last night and saw the tarp on your hutch blowing about in the wind and letting all the rain in etc etc. Just hope he/she is ok as the weather has been pretty horrible. Here are some ties that I thought might help keep it all in place. Thanks, *No of house*"

Sounds alright to me. Just hope they don't think I am some strange person that spies on everyone's gardens or something :lol:

Back