• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puppy pen help!

JemimaH

Warren Veteran
Hi :wave: Since I've brought Dee inside I've struggled to make her accommodation work. She's currently in the biggest Machicho or whatever it is, similar to ferplast, cage with a small pen attached. Earlier she was in my room so had a bigger pen but I'm not spending much time in there apart from sleeping now and I can't trust her alone without supervision in the pen, so she was moved to our second living room. She's got an even smaller pen that doesn't really work and its made out of flimsy cardboard so again, cannot be in there unsupervised, meaning she is shut in her cage at night. I moved her because gets more fuss and attention when I'm in the little lounge (a lot!) so it does work better then!

Obviously I need a pen ASAP but I don't have much to spend and not a lot of space! Any recommendations please?! If it wasn't too huge I could *possibly* have her in my bedroom again. Am at PAH tomorrow but I don't think they have very big pens for a decent price?

Ta muchly!

Ooo thanks! Will have to have a measure tomorrow :wave:

ETA: bit strange but can you squish it into different shapes? Like is it a fixed shape or can you make it square, rectangular ect?

You can move them around and use as much or as less of the sides as you want, hexagon or square, as they are pinned together :wave:

Back