• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Long termers finding Homes

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I have a big smile on my face as tomorrow Comanche will go to his new home :D He has been here 16 months:(

Likely homes for other long termers as it looks like Raven will have a home as we have one person interested if her doe likes him..and another offering a home if that pairing doesn't work..we may also have a home for Patrick..pending bonding..and a pair of long term piggies..Bali and Hoy

Just shows never give up :D:D

Oh thats brilliant news. Im sure Bali and Hoy came in at the same time as Timmy they have been in ages so really pleased for them

Well Comanche, renamed Cam, is now with his new mum. Will admit to feeling quite emotional handing him over, the goodbye cuddle and wishing him a happy life made my eyes wet :oops:

I have no idea why as I thought he was beautiful and would've snapped him up if I had the space!

So glad he has a happy ending :love:

Oh that's such lovely news! :)
I can imagine the bittersweet moment handing them over. But how wonderful they have got their forever homes! :)
Bless you xx :)

Back