• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a very busy week/goodnight poppy

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday we took beetroot to the vets where she was admitted, plus Bunita had yet another check up following her incisor removal.

Today we took Sir Hootenanny for his castration. Then two hours later went back with a poorly cat and collected Beetroot.

Tomorrow Victoria is back for her respiratory infection

Thursday Angelica is going for a full health check so we can organise her neuter. Hermione isbeing checked out as she still hasn't put weight on and Cinderella is going to be assessed for a hormone implant.

Friday Lulu is seeing the vet as her breathing is rattling again.

So far we have Saturday off and just another cat booked in for Monday for her thyroid check.

Good job our vet is only a two minute walk away!

Last edited:
Never a dull moment at Rainbow Rabbits. Best of luck for all the appointments and treatments. :wave:

It gets worse, I have just had to call the vet out for one of our cats as an emergency, they couldn't help her and she was pts in her favourite bed. She was 15 and had been with me 13 years. It all happened so quick, I feel sick

It wasn't even the poorly cat who saw the vet this morning. It was the one booked in for a thyroid check Monday.

Oh no, a blood clot is my worst fear for my Salem :cry: I'm so sorry :cry: I'm sure it was comforting to her to pass at home in her favourite bed. RIP Poppy xx

Thanks, its only now sinking in :( She was a permanent fixture in the lounge, never went out so without her and dave and co the lounge seems very empty :cry: Its also really quiet as she was deaf as a post and constantly meowed loundly. we always told her just because you can't hear yourself doesn't mean the rest of us cant!

Back