• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Few More of Lady Lydia's Enclosure

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Victor's Rose is now in there too

Rabbits954-1.jpg

Rabbits952-1.jpg

Rabbits951.jpg

My word, she has nicer furniture than I do! :shock:

I hope it's not rude of me to ask but, what size do your bunnies' enclosures run roughly? I like that they are all open and airy and they seem so large!

My word, she has nicer furniture than I do! :shock:

I hope it's not rude of me to ask but, what size do your bunnies' enclosures run roughly? I like that they are all open and airy and they seem so large!

I honestly have no idea re dimensions. Some are bigger than others. Ideally they should all be bigger and in time as my Rabbit Family decreases :)cry:) this will happen. Lydia's enclosure is open during the day so she can go on her rounds when she wants to. Weather permitting she could also go into the garden. But since Victor died she chooses not to go out now :cry: Maybe come the Spring Time she may decide to do so again.

I honestly have no idea re dimensions. Some are bigger than others. Ideally they should all be bigger...

Ahh...sorry Jane, I hadn't meant to bring anything like that up. :(
I just love your setup. All that room for all those bunnies and they can be near each other without problems. It is really a marvelous floor plan. :)
I'm trying to noodle something better for my own bunnies. I need more enclosures/gates though, and I wanted to do something like what you have, since my three are unbonded.

I need more enclosures/gates though, and I wanted to do something like what you have, since my three are unbonded.

If you have facebook have a look at Manor Pet Housing. I'm in love with their clear/wood paneling for indoors, it must give you a brilliant view of the buns.

Back